Get a free sample!
Perfect solutions from single track to complete album. Full services for online mastering.
YOUR MUSIC FIRST OF ALL
Each song is unique and we will listen and evaluate carefully to it. We will do our best for your music.
EASY TO USE
No registration required and nothing to pay in advance. Online mastering never been so easy.
Listen to the sample and tell us your feedback. Buy your master only if you like it.
Welcome to Blue Mastering
Up your satisfaction
We ensure your track will never pass through an established in advance assembly line.
Online Mastering - How it works
Send us your audio files by the Uplink page in the top menù. Maximum simplicity: no registration is required. No payment in advance. You can upload multiple files and directories too. Please follow the advices for the preparation of the tracks and leave a comment about you want your song to be appreciated the most.
A mastering sample will be sent to you at full resolution. You can ask for revisions up your satisfaction but please listen to it carefully and in the largest possible number of situations (e.g. more then one sound system, headphones, car audio) before you submit your changes.
Once the mastering is to your liking a link to a secure Paypal page will sent to you. You can pay with Paypal or credit card. Do the payment and download your master.
Preparation of the tracks
- Remove any compressor, limiter, maximizer, clipper, equalizer or dithering processor from bus master.
- Do not normalize your track neither the peak nor the RMS level (loudness adaption).
- Do not perform sample rate conversion or word length change (24 bit to 16 bit for example) but export your projects at its original resolution.
- Never exceed 0 dBFS. Never clip your ADC in recording. Never clip your DAC in mixdown. Never clip the gain stages of your digital equipments if they have fixed point math. Therefore never exceed 0 dBFS.
- Perform all your recording sessions and your projects in 24 bit.
- Pay attention to the head and tail of your tracks.
- Pack your files in .zip or .rar archives before uploading.