Blue Mastering is an Italian company, therefore under Italian and EU law.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Scope, offer feedback and acceptance
1. These conditions apply to all services that are sold through this website with domain www.bluemastering.com by Blue Mastering, specifically the individual firm Blue Sound – Benelli Leonardo via Sauro Babini, 272 Ravenna (RA) Italy VAT N. IT02228801201 (to which the term should be considered as Blue Mastering) as seller, to you the buyer (in which the terms “you” or “his” should be deemed to refer). These conditions are governed by legislative decree. May 22, 1999, No 185 about the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts and by legislative decree. April 9, 2003, No 70 in implementing the European Directive on Electronic Commerce No 2001/31/EC (together with any other applicable laws and regulations, the “Applicable Law”).
3. Uploading files through this Website you actually requires to Blue Mastering an order of professional services and authorize Blue Mastering to play, listen and process electronically and digitally music files, even if covered by copyright. Blue Mastering in any case does not become the owner of the master or rights and income derived from future commercialization of the product and will put in place all necessary measures to protect the rights of the Customer in compliance with international copyright law.
4. Blue Mastering will deem as acceptance of the order the dispatch of an e-mail with the confirmation and the alleged working timing. In no case the timing indicated in the comunication will end the contract terms.
5. Blue Mastering is committed to provide, as a method of service evaluation, a sample of the product master, without any form of payment, thereby making the acceptance of the service bound to the concept of “good rating”.
6. As consumer You can use the right of termination, as set out in the European Union, up to ten (10) working days after the date of acceptance but being the concerned orders services, this right of withdrawal will no longer be exercisable, whether the provision of such services to be started before the expiration of the period of reconsideration. Blue Mastering however is committed not to require any kind of payment to the approval of service (good rating). Similarly the acceptance by Blue Mastering of the order does not oblige it to any result of a aesthetic nature not objectively verifiable.
Prices and terms of payment
1. All prices (except as otherwise provided in a previous quote) will be considered in the currency and in the entity indicated on the Site at the time of order. Prices should be understood to be net of shipping costs, committees from any provider of services for money transfer and end-user taxes such as VAT and any other duty or tax, which will eventually be added to the amount due.
2. Payment must be made prior to delivery by credit card or other debt card or in other ways specified on the Site (and not through other means without our previous agreement).
3. Once payment notification is received Blue Mastering will deliver files processed, as described on the Site, unless otherwise agreed in advance. The receipt of payment from Blue Mastering terminating the contract for the provision of services by raising Blue Mastering from any future obligation or charge to the Customer, except the requirements regarding the processing of personal data. Any changes required following the payment by the Customer will be considered a new contract of provision of services and as such subject to new economic evaluation.
Limit of liability
2. Blue Mastering is raised from any liability concerning the transfer of files online, this being done through third-party service “WeTransfer”, which refers to know any terms and conditions of use.
3. Blue Mastering is raised from any liability concerning the loss, delay, non-delivery, damage or other problems resulting from by sending processed files by a traditional mail service or express courier, the latter being the holder of any liability from taking charge of the goods to delivery.
4. Blue Mastering is raised from any liability, direct or indirect, for damages resulting from lost profits, alleged or proven by the Customer, which expressly abandons any claim for damages.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
We provides the Visitor with the following informations:
1. The data provided by Users will be treated for the following purposes:
a) Customers / Suppliers informations management
b) Administration management
c) Informations about offered services
d) Law fulfillings
It’s a Visitor’s duty to check the accuracy of personal data concerning him; if necessary, updating or otherwise modifying the wrong data and / or no longer in the course of treatment.
2. The data will be processed both manually and with the help of telematics systems. The data may be stored either in paper files, or in electronic files, so that, where necessary, identification and selection of aggregate data, for a time not exceeding the duration and purpose of treatment.
3. The provision of data is optional, but a refusal would imply the impossibility of continuing any kind of relationship, as the processing of data is essential to satisfy the requirements of law.
4. The data may be communicated, for the purposes outlined above, to the following categories: law and commercial firms, data processing and consulting, state organs, public institutions and other legal obligations or contractual commitments, customers, suppliers , postal couriers, freight forwarders, banks and factoring companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies.
5. The data Holder is Blu Sound – Benelli Leonardo via Sauro Babini, 272 Ravenna (RA) Italy VAT N. IT02228801201
6. The Visitor who send personal information via the special sections on the site and / or by e-mail to the Holder, may at any time exercise his rights against the Holder of the treatment, in agreement to art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Article 7
Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data about You, even if not yet stored, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the Holder, and / or the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about the data as designed representative in the State of managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to that the operations in points a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to oppose in whole or in part to:
a) legitimate reasons about processing personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.